follow me on Twitter

    3.18.2009

    Spring Mini-Sessions!

    Spring is in the air and to me that means its time to schedule a portrait session! I am now offering Mini-Sessions for $99! Perfect for your whole family, just your kids, or even your friends!

    I am offering a choice of 3 of my fave locations:
    The Urban Shoot :: April 26 & 27
    The Country Shoot :: May 3 & 4
    The Beach Shoot :: May 10 & 11

    Here's what you get:
    1 Hour Session
    30 Beautifully Enhanced Images Displayed in an Online Gallery
    $20 Portrait Credit

    Mini-Sessions will be very limited so schedule yours soon! Call me at 616.669.7207 or feel free to email me at
    kerri@taylorgreyphotography.com to reserve your spot!

    1 comment:

    1. hey! this little flyer is what I need for the neighborhood shoot- but with pairs/multiples of kids/teens! Looks great!

      ReplyDelete