follow me on Twitter

    3.17.2009

    Kate & Andy

    I had the absolute pleasure of photographing Kate & Andy's wedding on one of the most beautiful Saturday's of the year. They are such a sweet couple and they are making me totally jealous by moving to San Diego very soon. I need that kind of sunshine in my life...but simply knowing that they are headed there to start their new lives together makes me warm and fuzzy anyway!

    p.s. my legs are still sore from all of the yoga moves I did when I was shooting...I so NEED to get in shape!

    Check out some of my favorite images from the day:

    5 comments:

    1. I get SO excited when I see you have a new post! What a beautiful couple and I love when couples use their military uniform in their weddings. Wonderful job Kerri!

      ReplyDelete
    2. jello shooters!!!!!! btw... i love the change i perspective on the dress.

      ReplyDelete
    3. GORGEOUS!!! I love all the detail shots, especially the one of the dress by the window- LOVE the cracked wall!!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Awe~what a sweet couple!:) LOVE the images,Kerri! Your post~processing is always awesome!!! You are amazing,girl!:)

      ReplyDelete