follow me on Twitter

    3.06.2009

    LOVE IT :: My New Pricing Guide

    This year is about change! My business has grown and it has been begging to break out into adulthood....complete with a new look and some new opportunities. I have been working on a few things that make me so excited...I seriously want to spill the beans on all of it, but I just can't yet. However, I am not going to leave you empty-handed! That would just be rude :) I did just finish something today that I am dying to share. My new Flipbook Pricing Guide!

    I was inspired by one of my favorite photographers in TX ( SarahQ) to take my sad little pricing guide to the next level and this is what I came up with. Isn't it fabulous??!!!


    8 comments:

    1. I saw Sarah Q's a while back and I loved it! I LOVE yours too!! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Love, love, love it! Hope you are doing well!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love this idea!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is SOO great Kerri! What a boost of inspiration - I want to re-evaluate my pricing (the whole works) in 2009, so I'm definitely keeping this idea in mind (and I ADORE SarahQ!)

      PS - Are you coming to OSP Indy?

      ReplyDelete
    5. Hey! I'm working on mine too! Sarah Q inspired me to do mine... and I started it last week! Yours is awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Wow!!! Thanks for sharing this and the guest book idea!!! You are a very out of the box thinker!! Love it! Also a Sarah Q fan!

      ReplyDelete