follow me on Twitter

    2.27.2009

    Wrinkly Faced Goodness

    I have always had a thing for squishy wrinkle faced dogs! I just love everything about them....they just look so darn cute!
    About a year and a half ago Drew and I were feeling the itch to add a dog to our little family and as we were browsing Petfinder.com there he was---we fell in love and the rest is history!
    Murphy is half Shar-Pei and half Lab and is the sweetest most cuddly dog that I have ever met...he follows me all over the house, and sits at my feet all day while I edit. He doesn't even complain when I forget to play fetch all day.....but he does come up to me and give me a very sad look as he drops his toy at my feet. So, I just thought that I would share a couple of images that I shot of him today....isn't he adorable!

    5 comments: