follow me on Twitter

    2.17.2009

    Client EDU :: Modern Guest Book

    I adore shooting engagement sessions with my clients! It not only helps me get to know them and how they interact with each other and with the camera, but it also gives them a chance to get to know how I work and they get a sneak peak of how fabulous they look when I am done!

    The Modern Guest Book is a new way to display all of your favorite images from the engagement session. Each book comes in 10x10 size and is custom designed with a photo cover, your rockin' pictures plus blank space for your guests to sign & write a special note!

    Check out the fabulous examples below:


    3 comments:

    1. That guestbook is super cool. I love how you did the doorway shot and made it go across two pages.

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are so very talented, Kerri! I Love not only the images~they are fabulous!~but the details in the guest book with the fun questions guests respond to! Love it!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. hey there!
      i am a photographer in the holland area and found your site (not sure how now, probably through random wanderings that often happen while on an edit break). anyway, love your work! i was super excited when i was talking to my daughters teacher (miss mellissa) and she told me you were shooting her wedding! anyway, im looking forward to seeing her pictures! love these too!

      ReplyDelete