follow me on Twitter

    3.21.2009

    Like Mother Like Son

    I was just scanning through some images that I shot a few weeks ago when my family and I were out & about and these two photos just made me laugh so naturally I had to share them with someone! I am naturally goofy so I hardly have any images of myself without a weird look on my face (except for my super sizzling photo shoot with bobbi+mike ). Well it looks like I must have passed along my goofy genes to my son......we practically made the same face! I love it!

    p.s. I suck at self portraits so I am also surprised that I even got my whole face in this time (i.e. my blog header) Maybe there is a workshop for that!
    Enjoy!

    6 comments:

    1. You two are so stinking cute! This made me laugh ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. You're even cute when you make a funny face..not fair! Your son is adorable too! Hope you guys are doing well.

      ReplyDelete
    3. So adorable, I love it! You're little boy is too cute!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is so ridiculously cute! He really does resemble you!! Love it:)

      ReplyDelete
    5. aaawww! so cute!!

      ReplyDelete