follow me on Twitter

    1.29.2009

    WAHOO!!!! My Urban Couture Seniors Site is LIVE!!!

    I have been working on this new website especially for my Urban Couture Seniors for months and I have to say that I am in love with the results!! Now I have a rockin' new place to show off my ultra-fab new passion for senior photography. Be prepared to crank up your speakers and shake your booty while you navigate the site.....its a requirement!

    Feel free to pass it along to your friends too....I am sure not going to stop you!! I have fallen madly in love with these sessions and I cannot wait to do as many as I can this year. If you are a class of 2010 senior then give me a shout because I have already started booking for the season and you don't want to miss out on the Urban Couture experience!

    Call me : 616.669.7207

    You can get there two ways:
    Check out the awesomey-goodness here


    Here's a sneak peak:

    Here's my lovely new splash page for my main my website



    and here is the home page of my new Senior Site

    4 comments:

    1. Hi Kerri! I love your new Urban Couture site! :) Your work is gorgeous!! I am in the process of a website makeover, don't you just love SIS??? Keep up the amazing work- you're fabulous!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Kerri Berry!!! I LOVE IT, your new Senior site is OFF THE HOOK!! Seriously amazing!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. You are awesome and so is your new site!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Love it-Love you-Love your work!
      I want to be a senior again-
      I think I am getting closer to senior citizen instead of High School Senior!haha
      Seriously-the site is amazing!!!:)

      ReplyDelete