follow me on Twitter

    1.27.2009

    My little Mister

    This past week I spent some extra time focusing on family and going through tons of old pictures....I love reliving the moments that sometimes are forgotten! Though its hard to admit, but I realized that I really don't take pictures of my kids and my friends and family nearly as much as I used to. I have boxes full of pictures of Madyson when she was a baby, but as she started growing into a toddler I started my business and somehow I stopped taking so many pictures at home.
    Harrison was born about the time that I went on my family picture hiatus and though I took a bunch of pictures of him...he does not have nearly as many as his big sis. The poor guy will grow up and think that he wasn't as cool or something...and that is so far from the truth. I adore my little hurricane....he is only 2 1/2 so maybe I can get back in his good graces by blogging about him. What else would a photographer mom do? I guess it doesn't help that I mostly want to ease my own guilt...I mean will my kids really sit down and count all the pictures to see who I love the most? I doubt it....but I do want to make it my personal goal to take pictures of them everyday. Lord knows they grow up way too fast.

    So here are a few of my faves of Harrison from his birthday this past year....I can't believe he'll be 3 in July already! Wow time flies!!

    1 comment: