follow me on Twitter

    5.28.2009

    Lindsy & Derrick :Engaged:

    I love it when my couples BRING IT! These two cuties totally knew how to rock it out like supermodels.....Lindsy & Derrick were a total blast to hang out with and they are high school sweethearts too awwwww :) How cute is that?!
    I am so excited for their wedding at Castle Farms in August....hot bride+hot groom+awesome friends&family+a flippin' castle = very happy photographer!! I seriously think I have the most perfect job ever! Check out my faves from their session below:

    ok, doesn't Derrick look like Lance Bass (but way cuter of course!!)



    Love this!

    Isn't Lindsy such a hottie!? I think I want her hair :)

    4 comments:

    1. Meow! Hotness! Love the shoot, way to rock it out (all three of you!)

      ReplyDelete
    2. very hot! i especially love the purple dress against the green leaves.
      also they have an awesome location for their wedding - castle farms is such a cool setting. their wedding pics are going to be stellar!

      ReplyDelete