follow me on Twitter

    5.18.2009

    Faith & Leo

    Faith and Leo are one of my favorite couples this year...when I first met them we clicked instantly and I knew that photographing their wedding was going to be a dream! I was honored to have the ultra-fab Kelly Braman come with me to shoot (she is the peanut butter to my jelly!!)

    The ceremony took place outside in the garden at the breathtakingly gorgeous Meadow Brook Hall in Rochester, MI. Planning an outdoor Spring wedding in Michigan can be tricky, but Faith is one of the most brave brides I know and she went for it anyway! Even though there was a hint of rain in the forecast, the weather stayed beautiful throughout their entire ceremony ...you couldn't have asked for anything better! Later as it started to rain (which of course is good luck), we all headed to Cherry Creek Golf Club and everyone danced the night away...it was the perfect end to a perfect day!
    Check out some of my faves:











    5 comments:

    1. Kerri-we can't be happier with our photos! You truly captured the day because honestly, I was so nervous that I hardly remember anything! :)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Kerri - these are beautiful!! Nice work! :) What an adorable couple.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Stunning Kerri..your post processing is perfect on these!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful photos. I especially love the shoes with the window in the background.
      c

      ReplyDelete