follow me on Twitter

    4.14.2009

    Andrea ::Intern

    I have been truly blessed this year to have a few fabulous interns that rock my socks! One of them is Andrea....she is such a sweety and its so exciting to have her on board!
    One of the perks of interning is getting to have a photo shoot....I mean a girl has to have nice pics of herself! We headed out, drove through the country, I talked her ear off and made her walk aimlessly with me through the woods, but we still ended up with some really fun stuff.
    On the way home from picking up my kids, she even witnessed what had to be the worst 2 year old melt-down in the history of kids and she didn't run far far away....How did I ever get so lucky??!!

    Check out some of my fave pics below:







    No comments:

    Post a Comment